- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Abaúj Antique Bookshop, we respect your right to privacy. The personal information you exchange with Abaúj Antique Bookshop will not be shared, sold, or disclosed to third parties in any form, for any purposes, at any time. All contact and sales information including the information about services you purchase from us will remain confidential.
- When you visit www.abaujantique.com, our server sends a “cookie” to your browser. Cookies are small amounts of data that our website sends to your computer while you are visiting the website. This information gets stored on your computer’s hard drive and among other things, it allows our website to distinguish between visitors and analyze traffic patterns through www.abaujantique.com. Most web browser software automatically accepts cookies, but you can change your browser setting to prevent that if you do not wish to store the information on your computer.
- All statements by us as to the authenticity, attribution, description, date, age, provenance, title or condition of the goods constitute our judgement and opinion only (save that this shall not operate so as to exclude any liability on our part for misrepresentation) and are not warranted by us. We do not accept any liability as a result of any changes in expert opinion which may take place subsequent to the sale.
- While we will on request explain the condition of the goods at the time of the sale and provide any information in our possession about condition for which you may reasonably ask, we will not be responsible for any subsequent deterioration of the goods, however occasioned, after the sale.
- The copyright subsisting in all images and other materials produced for the sale of the goods is owned by us and such images and materials may only be used with our permission. We will have the right to use such images in our own discretion after the sale of the goods. During the period in which the goods are protected by copyright, the copyright remains with its author (or any person to whom that right has been assigned). You are purchasing the goods, but not the right to produce copies of the goods (including photographs thereof) for publication. If such rights are sought, you should contact the copyright owner.
- You must pay us the full price for the goods, together with delivery costs following the order within two business days.
- Within 8 days of receipt of your items if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase it can be returned and a refund will be made, provided the items are in the same condition as when purchased. The refund will be made on our receiving the returned goods.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our sites, please contact (EMAIL) Thank you for visiting our site.
Abaúj Antique Bookshop
23 March 2015.